Escort Guest Blog
I write posts on Sarah2cents when I have the time but generally I lack time as I run a Adult Industry Digital Agency and my clients needs always come before my own.
A high quality in-depth blog generally takes me a minimum of 8hrs to write and research so I haven’t been doing that many blogs in 2020. I regularly receive messages from new directories asking me to write blogs and promote them for free which I have no desire to do. I have so many other ways I can spend 8+hrs. I don’t know why they don’t try guest blogging… but seems they are too lazy lol
Guest blogs are a great way to promote information on topics I do not understand and also share different perspectives to mine.
I know that readers enjoy a varied point of view so guest blogs are a win-win for me, writers and Sarah2cents readers.
I particularly love promoting sex work-related businesses that are unique and have been created and are owned by current or former sex workers. If that’s you, please do get in touch as I would love to hear from you
What is a Guest Blog?
A guest blog is a piece of content an author gives to a blog owner to publish on the blog owner’s site for free. The blog owner will accept or reject the contribution as they see fit. The concept is straightforward:
- The author writes an article, sends it to Sarahs2cents.com
- I decide if the article fits the blog. If yes, I publish the post in the guest blog category & another suitable category (if you want changes made to your guest these can be sent via email)
- I promote the blog via my email list and social media and provides links back to the author
What are the benefits of guest blogging?
Guest posts enrich your backlink profile which is great for SEO and boosts your traffic in organic search. By posting on a third party website you are exposing your brand to a new audience.
In a nutshell, is a great way to promote yourself & your brand to a wider audience. Sarah2cents provides dofollow backlinks to our authors, links from an authoritative site such as sarah2cents.com are helpful for your SEO
Comments in blogs are nofollow so they do no pass your site link equity, so do not have the same SEO benefits for you as a guest blog post. There are studies that nofollow has some SEO benefit but not as much as a dofollow link
With guest blog posts you can convey a different message to your regular business website. I personally write very differently for my business blog on Atlantic Digital than I do for Sarah2cents. Atlantic is my digital agency but on Sarah2cents I show feel free to more personality and have a rant if I fancy it lol I also cover topics of a more personal nature. When I do guest blogging for clients I write differently again. Guest Blogging is a PR opportunity as well as for backlinks
How to submit a guest blog
If you are interested in submitting a guest post, please email email@example.com your guest blog using these guidelines:
- The content must be industry-related and stays on the topic
- The content should deliver clear and accurate information
- The content needs to have a purpose and be interesting to others
- Advertising your products is fine but the product needs to be a quality product. No new directories please unless it’s a super cool & unique idea.
- The content needs to be grammatically correct & error-free
- The content must be 100% original. I check all content for plagiarism & uniqueness
- Please provide a couple of images, they must be owned by you or include image credits to the owner of the images.
- The word length of the post should be a minimum of 1000 words
- Please include any external links for your guest post; for example, your website, social media and anything else you would like to link to
- Nothing defamatory, illegal or that outs a sex worker or former sex worker’s identity
- There is a non-negotiable charge of $200aud for posts that are advertising a paid service such as a directory. These funds help cover the cost of keeping Sarahs2cents online as a free resource
If you require help with your business I offer 1-on-1 escort coach/mentor sessions for private escorts as well as many other services for escorts & adult businesses including photoshoot styling, SEO, web development, digital marketing and Brand Strategy. For more details of services and pricing please refer to Atlantic Digital
Keep in Touch
Sign up to Sarahs2cents News
You will hear from me every fortnight with notifications of new blogs, freebies and promotions. I am not a spammer, I promise
I want to help you grow your Escort business with Tools, Tips and Resources. I enjoy sharing the knowledge I have gained in over 20 years working in the Escort Industry