Escort Guest Blog
I write posts on Sarah2cents when I have the time but generally, I lack time as I run an Adult Industry Digital Agency and my clients needs always come before my own.
A high-quality in-depth blog generally takes me a minimum of 8hrs to write and research so I haven’t been doing that many blogs in 2020. I regularly receive messages from new directories asking me to write blogs and promote them for free which I have no desire to do. I have so many other ways I can spend 8+hrs. I don’t know why they don’t try guest blogging… but seems they are too lazy lol
Guest blogs are a great way to promote information on topics I do not understand and also share different perspectives to mine.
I know that readers enjoy a varied point of view so guest blogs are a win-win for me, writers and Sarah2cents readers.
I particularly love promoting sex work-related businesses that are unique and have been created and are owned by current or former sex workers. If that’s you, please do get in touch as I would love to hear from you
What is a Guest Blog?
A guest blog is a piece of content an author gives to a blog owner to publish on the blog owner’s site for free. The blog owner will accept or reject the contribution as they see fit. The concept is straightforward:
- The author writes an article, sends it to Sarahs2cents.com
- I decide if the article fits the blog. If yes, I publish the post in the guest blog category & another suitable category (if you want changes made to your guest post these can be sent via email)
- I promote the blog via my email list and social media and provides links back to the author
What are the benefits of guest blogging?
In a nutshell, is a great way to promote yourself & your brand to a wider audience.
Find a New Audience
By posting on a third party website you are exposing your brand to a new audience.
Show an alternative brand message
With guest blog posts you can convey a different message to your regular business website. I personally write very differently for my Adult Industry blog on Atlantic Digital than I do for Sarah2cents.
Atlantic is my digital agency but on Sarah2cents I show feel free to more personality and have a rant if I fancy it lol I also cover topics of a more personal nature. When I do guest blogging for clients I write differently again.
Sarah2cents provides dofollow backlinks to our authors, links from an authoritative site such as sarah2cents.com are helpful for your SEO
Guest posts enrich your backlink profile which is great for SEO and boosts your traffic in organic search.
Comments in blogs are nofollow so they do no pass your site link equity, so do not have the same SEO benefits for you as a guest blog post. There are studies that nofollow has some SEO benefit but not as much as a dofollow link
Submit an Escort Guest Blog
If you are interested in submitting a guest post, please email [email protected] your guest blog or pitch using these guidelines:
- The content must be industry-related and stays on the topic
- The content should deliver clear and accurate information
- The content needs to have a purpose and be interesting to others
- Advertising your products is fine but the product needs to be a quality product. No new directories please unless it’s a super cool & unique idea.
- The content needs to be grammatically correct & error-free
- The content must be 100% original. All content is checked for plagiarism & uniqueness
- Please provide a couple of images, they must be owned by you or include image credits to the owner of the images.
- The word length of the post should be a minimum of 1000 words
- Please include any external links for your guest post; for example, your website, social media and anything else you would like to link to
- Nothing defamatory, illegal or that outs a sex worker or former sex worker’s identity
Note to SEOs:
We do not sell backlinks, we do not charge for blog guest posts nor do we post posts that we do not think are useful to the industry